We provide complete, professional, quality reports, based on FNMA guidelines and requirements,
adhering to USPAP regulations.
Our Reports Contain:
- Accurate community and municipal data.
- Appropriate market, cost, and adjustment factors based on education, good judgement, and extensive
annual field work experience.
- Appropriate development process and report type: complete or limited, self contained, summary, or restricted.
- Recognized methods and techniques that are necessary to produce a credible appraisal.
The Above Represent:
- Supportable indications of market value.
- Reports offered in a consistently above-average time frame (2-5 days) at competitive costs.
- Reports implicit in meaning to the client, exhibiting extra care in writing and review in order to
avoid oversights or unanswered questions.
- Complete and correct improvement sketches, location maps, plat maps, flood maps, and photo pages.
- Immediate acknowledgement to the client regarding inspection and delivery dates.
- Throughout the process of your file, we will maintain a close working relationship based on
honesty and mutual respect.